Honda EU20i (2.0KVA) Inverter Generator - Free Delivery & Accessory Pack
- Brand: Honda
- Product Code: EU20i
- Availability: In Stock
FREE DELIVERY & ACCESSORY PACK INCLUDED WITH THIS MODEL
- Free Delivery - Australia Wide ($50.00 RRP)
- Heavy Duty Security Cable ($19.95 RRP)
- Genuine Honda Dust Cover ($92.50 RRP)
- Pre-Delivery (Run & Test) ($20.00 RRP)
- Honda Service Kit (Honda 1 Ltr Oil & Spark Plug) ($20.00 RRP)
A total of $200.00 worth of Accessories..!!
The Honda EU20i - Hondas biggest selling product world wide for very good reasons. Setting a new standard in portable electricity the eu20i uses honda's advanced four-stroke gx100 engine for a maximum power output of 2,000 watts ac, and rated output of 1,600 watts, making it ideal for a wide variety of domestic and leisure applications. The EU20i also features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity – making it ideal for use with frequency sensitive electrical equipment such as computers. It also uses a high-speed multi-point alternator that is integrated into the engine itself. This Honda developed technology reduces the overall weight and size by 25% to 50% compared to similarly classed conventional models, making it very portable. The EU20i also features an Eco-throttle which adjusts the engine speed to meet the load demand. This increases fuel economy whilst also reducing noise as the engine is not required to run at full capacity unnecessarily. The generator is Parallel Connection capable. This feature allows two EU20i's to be quickly and easily linked using a special parallel connection cable to double your output to 4Kva. It is powerful enough to be used in a wide range of home, recreational and professional uses, whilst maintaining portability.
- 8 Amp/12 Volt DC, maximum 2000W/240 Volt AC can run appliances and charge batteries simultaneously.
- Delivers greater fuel efficiency via the built-in Eco-Throttle.
- Starts first time every time reliability with Honda's one pull easy start system.
- Whisper-quiet operation from 53dB(A)*/59dB(A).
- Delivers better than commercial quality electricity.
- Lightweight 21kg.
PEACE OF MIND
- Runs on unleaded fuel so you’ll never have to mix oil and petrol again.
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption.
- Engine is protected via low oil alert system.
- Up to 15* hours of continuous operation on a full fuel tank.
- 4 year Domestic Warranty, 1 year Commercial Warranty
- Engine: GX100
- Displacement: 98 (cc)
- Ignition System: Transistor
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Starting System: Recoil
- Stopping System: Ignition primary circuit ground
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel (Approx): 0.64 (litres/hr)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 4.1
- Continuous Operating Hours: 15hr*/4hr
- Operating Noise Level: (AT 7M) 53dB(A)*/59dB(A)
- Dimenions (LxWxH): 510 x 290 x 425 (mm)
- Dry Weight (Kg): 21 kg
- Maximum AC Output: 2000VA
- Rated AC Output: 1600VA
- DC Output: 12V-8.3A
- Battery Charging: Yes
- Frequency Meter: No
- Volt Meter: No
- Generator Type: Mulitpole field rotation type (inverter)
- Rated Voltage: 240 (V)
- Rated Frequency: 50 (Hz)
- Fuel Gauge: No
- AC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- DC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Auto Throttle: Eco-throttle
- Auto Choke: No
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: Yes
- Air Cleaner: Dual element type
- Parrellel Operations Connection Ports: Yes
- Parellel Operations Connection Cable: Optional
- Transport Trolley: Optional
Our freight providers deliver to business or residential addresses - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
In order to get your purchase to you in the quickest time possible, we use some of Australia’s largest freight providers such as Australia Post, TNT, plus many more.
Approx Delivery Times
- Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide 1-4 business days after dispatch
- Brisbane, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle 2-5 business days after dispatch
- Perth, Hobart, Darwin 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - VIC, NSW, SA 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - WA, TAS, QLD 4-10 business days after dispatch
- Far North WA, Far North QLD and NT 7-14 business days after dispatch
What type of fuel does it need to run.?
The Honda EU20i runs on regular unleaded fuel, this model has a 4.1 Litre fuel tank and can run up to 15 hours using its Eco-Throttle.
Will this generator run my caravan air conditioner.?
The Honda EU20i will run most caravan / motorhome airconditioners, but as there are alot of different models, with different ratings, we recommend you get on contact with the manufacturer of the air conditioner to see what size they recommend for starting it.
Where abouts are the Honda Service Agents located.?
Honda have hundreds of service agents across Australia, the following website link has their dealer / service locater :- http://dl.hondampe.com.au , so you can find the nearest service agent to you.
Is Freight Insurance included in your free delivery.?
Yes all of our products are insured during delivery, all products sent are fully trackable and insured.
Can two of these models be connected together.?
Yes the Honda EU20i can be paralled together, meaning when used with the Honda parallel cable you can connect two of these generators together to almost give you double the peak output.
I need to give my Honda EU20i a oil change, what type of oil do you recommend.? Can i buy the oil anywhere.?
Honda's recommended oil is 10W-30API, its available online through our website, or from you local Honda retailer.
Does the D.C charging leads come with the generator.?
Yes the D.C charging leads are included with the generator as standard, along with a spark plug spanner and owners manual.